Reverse Distal Femoral Titanium Intramedullary Nail Implant
Contact Person : Luffy Liu
Phone Number : +86-15062512110
WhatsApp : +8615062512110
|Minimum Order Quantity :||1 pc||Price :||$100|
|Packaging Details :||Non sterilized , PE bag , carton package||Delivery Time :||5-15 work days|
|Payment Terms :||L/C, T/T, , D/A, Western Union||Supply Ability :||1000pieces/Month|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu ,China||Brand Name:||Gather|
|Feature:||High Strength, Corrosion Resistance||Material:||Titanium Alloy|
|Package:||Carton Box||Product Name:||Intramedullary Nail System|
fracture fixation intramedullary nail system,
titanium alloy intramedullary nail system
Open reduction and internal fixation are two methods for treating fractures: extramedullary fixation and intramedullary fixation. Steel plate and screw internal fixation technology belongs to extramedullary fixation. A biocompatible and high-strength implant is inserted into the medullary cavity of the distal or proximal end of the bone to achieve fracture end fixation, which is called intramedullary fixation. Intramedullary fixation has been used for the treatment of fractures for over 100 years. It has been used in China since the end of the 1990s and has been widely used in clinical practice. Good intramedullary nailing is a necessary skill for orthopedic doctors.
Characteristics of intramedullary nails
1. Intramedullary nails can control the axial force line at the fracture site; Locking intramedullary nails have a better effect on preventing fracture rotation and reducing the risk of intramedullary nail breakage.
2. Adopting closed nail piercing technology reduces soft tissue detachment and avoids exposing the fracture site, reducing the infection rate during surgery.
3. Closed nailing preserves the hematoma of the fracture, reduces damage to the blood supply of the periosteum, and at the same time, debris generated during pulp expansion deposits at the fracture site, which has the effect of autologous bone grafting.
4. The intramedullary nail generally does not need to be removed, even if it needs to be removed, only a small incision can be made at the corresponding position of the locking nail and one end of the intramedullary nail.
5. The intramedullary nail has a stress dispersing effect between the damaged bone to avoid stress shielding.
Intramedullary nails are generally suitable for the following situations of long bones:
1. Fracture of the shaft of the tubular bone
2. Non union after long shaft fracture
3. Abnormal healing of long shaft fractures
4. Bone elongation/shortening of long bones
5. Pathological fracture of the middle segment of the long bone
6. Joint fusion
7. Joint end fractures in special parts of the long bone (femoral neck, intertrochanteric, femoral condyle, etc.)