CoCrMo Artificial Hip Joint SAFETY Bipolar Head Hip Replacement
Contact Person : Luffy Liu
Phone Number : +86-15062512110
WhatsApp : +8615062512110
|Minimum Order Quantity :
|Packaging Details :
|Sterilized, carton, plastic seal packaging
|Delivery Time :
|Payment Terms :
|L/C, T/T, Western Union, D/A
|Supply Ability :
|Place of Origin:
|CE/ISO 9002/ISO 13485
|CoCrMo Cement Hip Stem Harmony Hip Replacement Artificial Hip Joint
Silver Cemented Hip Stem Femoral Stem,
66mm Cemented Hip Stem,
66mm Prosthetic Hip Joint
CoCrMo Cemented Hip Stem Harmony Hip Replacement Artificial Hip Joint
- cemented femoral stems probably remain gold standard for total hip arthroplasty;
- most indicated in older patients (more than 65 yrs), but are also used in younger patients since there is some indications that cemented stems are less prone to develop osteolysis;
- useful for patients w/ "stove pipe" type femur, previous fracture, or previous osteotomy since these patients would not be expected to achieve a tight fit which is necessary for ingrowth;
- may be indicated poor bone quality such as RA, osteoporosis, or Paget's disease;
- Harrington MA, et al, the authors determined that in a stair-climbing test model, the peak proximal cement strains were increased more by changes in body wt than they were by changes in neck length. Even during stair-climbing, calcar-collar contact reduced peak cement strains;
- peak strain magnitudes in proximal cement mantle were increased more by changes in body wt than by changes in length of neck of stem;
- strong effect of stem size on the cement strains suggests that cemented femoral stems should not be used in heavy patients with small medullary canals that require a small cemented stem;
|CoCrMo Cemented Hip Stem Harmony Hip Replacement Artificial Hip Joint
|Φ40-66 , 2mm increments
|Hip Stem , Acetabular liner ,Femoral Head
Q1. Can I have a sample order ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 3-5 days for Sample preparing , for mass production need to be confirmed .
Q3. Can you accept customized ?
A: Yes , we have complete design and drawing department and CNC machine , we can complete high-precision customized services.
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive?
A: Ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It takes 3-5 days to arrive. Professional shipping services can meet your needs for customs clearance..
Q5. How to proceed an order ?
A: Firstly let us know your requirements or application.
Secondly We quote according to your requirements or our suggestions.
Thirdly customer confirms the samples and places deposit for formal order.
Fourthly We arrange the production.
Q6. Is it OK to print my logo ?
A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production.
Q7: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: Yes, we offer 3 years warranty to our products.
Q8: If there is any payment terms ?
A: Depend on our cooperation , we can consider and give some good payment terms with our old client